- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Certified Agency Partner for Sprout Social
Sarah is a graduate student at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, studying Integrated Marketing Communications. She recently graduated from Catawba College in Salisbury, North Carolina with an undergraduate degree in Integrated Marketing Communications and a minor in Business Administration and Psychology. Sarah was also a collegiate soccer player for Catawba College’s women’s soccer team.
During her undergraduate years, Sarah worked at QuintEvents as a marketing intern writing content for major events around the world such as Formula 1, The Kentucky Derby, The Super Bowl, and much more. Sarah found a love for social media and content marketing while additionally helping run her family’s soccer business’s social media accounts.
- I was born in Glasgow, Scotland, and moved to North Carolina when I was three years old
- I have two giant Bernese Mountain Dogs names Skye and Ty (both named after Scottish islands)
- Semi-professional Mario Kart player
We are always looking for the next big talent with a passion for the industry and a desire to deliver on our core principles. Contact us today if you want help us turn a point on a map into a place in someone’s heart.